The Wishing Chair Bakeshop
Homemade, artisanal, freshly baked and delivered to you across Gurgaon & Delhi NCR. Our Bakeshop is open from Tuesday to Sunday and as we bake everything fresh, we need a 24hrs advance notice for each order.
Call us at 0124-2576892 or Whatsapp us on 9319293140 to place your order
The Bakeshop Process
All our baking is done using "old school" methods, meaning that we only use real ingredients made from real food. No dairy substitutes or artificial flavourings or pre-mixes.
Our desserts are freshly baked following all necessary precautions & sanitary requirements to keep you safe. We need a 24hrs advance booking to bake your order.
- Gurgaon - Rs.70 charge per order
- South Delhi - Rs. 100 per order
- North/West/ East Delhi - Rs. 140 per order
- Noida/Faridabad - Rs.180 per order
The deliveries are picked up from our cafe kitchen at 4 p.m. We used a temperature-controlled delivery service to keep your desserts cool.
How to best enjoy your cake
The weather is hot and humid - so your cakes will need a little extra TLC as they contain dairy and fresh ingredients. Here are some helpful pointers that should help :
1. We deliver your cake in dry ice, sealed packages so they stay cool in this weather. Once they arrive please store them in the fridge.
2. Bring your cakes to room temperature before you eat them, as many of them contain butter which hardens in the fridge. Just take them out of the fridge 20 minutes before you plan to eat them.
3. To store frosted cakes : put them in a box / container and store them in the fridge. To store tea cakes or tea loaves, wrap them in cling wrap and store them in the fridge. They will keep for 3-4 days.
4. You can freeze a cake with no frosting: place it in a sealed container or wrap in clingwrap no more than one day from baking. These will keep for 60-90 days. Once it's out of the freezer, allow it to thaw for 1-2 hours. Once thawed, do not freeze again