Against The Grain
Usually arrives within 4-7 daysShips Globally
Regular price ₹ 1,599
ABOUT: Nancy Cain has pioneered gluten-free foods made entirely from natural ingredients – no xanthan or guar gums or mystery chemical additives adapt simultaneously many of her family's favorite recipes, including their beloved pizzas, pastas, and more. In Against the Grain, Nancy finally shares 200 groundbreaking recipes for achieving airy, crisp breads, delicious baked goods, and gluten-free main dishes.
TWC RECOMMENDS: Use only natural ingredients such as buckwheat flour, brown rice flour, and ripe fruits and vegetables and make Potato Rosemary Bread, iced Red Velvet Cupcakes, Lemon-Thyme-Summer Squash Ravioli, or Rainbow Chard and Kalamata Olive Pizza! With ample information and 100 colorful photographs, this book is a game changer for gluten-free households everywhere.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to email@example.com with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000
International Shipping & Returns Policy
- Select products are shipped globally and the same is mentioned on the product individually
- Shipping charges are calculated at the checkout as per weight & country
- All customs charges, if any, are to be borne by the customer and are facilitated by the shipping partner
- We do not support any returns & exchanges for international orders
- If you have any further queries or need any assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org