Usually arrives within 4-7 daysShips Globally
Regular price ₹ 1,399
Inspired by the bounty of Sonoma County's organic farms and local distilleries, Scott Beattie shakes up the cocktail world with his extreme twists on classic bar fare. Discover a collection of visually stunning and astonishingly tasty drinks made with top-shelf spirits, fresh-squeezed juices, and just-picked herbs and flowers.
In creatively named recipes such as Meyer Beautiful (My, You're Beautiful), Hot Indian Date, and the Grapes of Roth, Beattie combines flavors and aesthetics as meticulously as a chef to produce party-worthy concoctions guests won't soon forget. Here is a book, that’s bound to become an indispensable collection of farm-to-glass cocktails on your shelf.
Do not bend. Keep away from moisture.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to email@example.com with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000
International Shipping & Returns Policy
- Select products are shipped globally and the same is mentioned on the product individually
- Shipping charges are calculated at the checkout as per weight & country
- All customs charges, if any, are to be borne by the customer and are facilitated by the shipping partner
- We do not support any returns & exchanges for international orders
- If you have any further queries or need any assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org