Black Beauty : Penguin ThreadsShips Globally
Regular price ₹ 599
ABOUT: Commissioned by award-winning Penguin Art Director Paul Buckley, this edition of Black Beauty is one among The Penguin Threads Series debuting with cover art by Jillian Tamakey. Sketched out in a traditional illustrative manner, then hand stitched using needle and thread the final covers are sculpt embossed to create a tactile, textured and beautiful book design.
TWC RECOMMENDS: Take a trip down memory lane with this perfectlyhand-crafted edition of Anna Sewell’s beloved children’s classic. Makes for a glorious gift, and will undoubtedly take pride of place on any booklovers’ shelf. Crafters, prepare your smelling salts – this edition, cover and all, is sure to have you swoon.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to email@example.com with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000
International Shipping & Returns Policy
- Select products are shipped globally and the same is mentioned on the product individually
- Shipping charges are calculated at the checkout as per weight & country
- All customs charges, if any, are to be borne by the customer and are facilitated by the shipping partner
- We do not support any returns & exchanges for international orders
- If you have any further queries or need any assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org