Regular price ₹ 899
ABOUT: Go on an inspirational and crafty journey with 18 artists (19 if you count yourself), using a simple doodle as the starting point. Filled with inventive prompts designed to fuel the imagination, these 75 exercises, motivate crafters to pick up a pencil, brush, or marker and explore their artistic voice. Featured artists include Cori Dantini, who provides a "Recipe for a Face", Flora Chang and her innovative watercolour designs, and Teesha Moore who offers up her ideas to add personality to character doodles.
TWC RECOMMENDS: From quick "try it" ideas using shapes and patterns to doodled portraits and contour drawings, these step-by-step projects are just wildly, creative fun! You’ll find yourself quickly running out of ink and colour as each of these 75 spreads invite you to indulge your inner child, get a little crazy with colour and firmly stamp each with your own quirky personality. Ideal for brainstorming solo, jumpstarting a sleepy mood, unclogging a creative block and for gifting, if you so choose.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to email@example.com with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000