Forty Rules Of Love
Regular price ₹ 599
ABOUT: From the award-winning writer of The Architect’s Apprentice and Honour, The Forty Rules of Love is ElifShafak’s compelling and profound novel following Ella Rubinstein on a journey of self-discovery, examining life and love through Sufi mysticism.
TWC RECOMMENDS: From Turkey’s most acclaimed author of nine novels comes yet another diamond in the rough, and in a Penguin Special Edition no less. Makes for a glorious gift, and will undoubtedly take pride of place on any booklovers’ shelf. Crafters, prepare your smelling salts – this edition, cover and all, is sure to have you swoon.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to email@example.com with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000