Northanger Abbey (Vintage Classic)
Usually delivered within 4-7 days
Regular price ₹ 350
About: Northanger Abbey was the first of Jane Austen's novels to be completed for publication, in 1803, but published after her death, at the end of 1817. The heroine, Catherine, thinks life is like a Gothic novel, but her real experiences bring her down to earth as an ordinary young woman.
TWC Recommends : A vintage classic with a watercolour block print book cover for the avid Jane Austen collector.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000