Usually delivered within 4-7 days
Regular price ₹ 1,799
Yotam’s food inspiration comes from his strong Mediterranean background and his unapologetic love of ingredients. Not a vegetarian himself, his approach to vegetable dishes is wholly original and innovative, based on strong flavours and stunning, fresh combinations. With sections devoted to cooking greens, aubergines, brassicas, rice and cereals, pasta and couscous, pulses, roots, squashes, onions, fruit, mushrooms and tomatoes, the breadth of colours, tastes and textures is extraordinary.
Do not bend. Keep away from moisture.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to email@example.com with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000