Usually arrives within 4-7 days
Regular price ₹ 1,650
ABOUT: AphroChic bloggers and designers Jeanine Hays and Bryan Mason along with Lonny co-founder and photographer Patrick Cline take you into homes where cultural, global décor breathes beauty and soul into contemporary interiors. With a foreword by HGTV Design Star Danielle Colding, Remix is both a striking object for your shelf and a book that restores meaning to the idea of “eclectic” decorating with genuine, personal style.
TWC RECOMMENDS: Whether you love to source pieces from your travels or simply wish to evoke the destination of your dreams, Remix shows how bold color, unique patterns like ikats and suzanis, original art, and handcrafted furnishings and accessories can help you express your cultural experiences in stylish, unforgettable rooms.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000