The Dim Sum Field Guide
Regular price ₹ 499
ABOUT: A whimsically illustrated yet authoritative guide to the "taxonomy" of Dumplings, Buns, Meats, Sweets, and Other Specialties of the Chinese Teahouse.A delightfully detailed yet accessible look at the distinctly Chinese art of eating well – an absolute treasure for every book and food lover.
TWC RECOMMENDS: Author and illustrator Carolyn Phillips demystifies the rich, nuanced culinary institution of teahouse snacks in The Dim Sum Field Guide, a pocket-size, definitive resource featuring 80 hand-drawn illustrations. The perfect gift for armchair travelers and Asian food enthusiasts alike.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000