Wizard Of Oz : Penguin Threads
Regular price ₹ 899
ABOUT: Commissioned by award-winning Penguin Art Director Paul Buckley, this edition of The Wizard of Oz is one among The Penguin Threads Series debuting with cover art by Jillian Tamakey. Sketched out in a traditional illustrative manner, then hand stitched using needle and thread the final covers are sculpt embossed to create a tactile, textured and beautiful book design.
TWC RECOMMENDS: Take a trip down memory lane with this perfectly hand-crafted edition of L Frank Baum’s beloved childrens’ classic. Makes for a glorious gift, and will undoubtedly take pride of place on any booklovers’ shelf. Crafters, prepare your smelling salts – this edition, cover and all, is sure to have you swoon.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000