Regular price ₹ 1,699
ABOUT: A guidebook to help artists of all skill levels to create watercolors that are imbued with light and mood. For beginners, the basic materials and techniques are covered in detail, as for the remainder of the book – it’s filled with practical lessons intended to advance the overall knowledge and confidence of the reader.
TWC RECOMMENDS: Browse with a smile, as the author shares personal, disastrous learning experiences with readers as a means of both encouragement and entertainment and to illustrate the point that anyone can learn, anyone can improve and anyone can master watercolours with a little persistence.
Return/ exchange policy
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to email@example.com with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
- Free shipping is available for orders above Rs.5000.
- A Rs.100 shipping charge is applied for orders below Rs.5000.
- COD available for orders from Rs.500 -Rs.6000