- Illustration Series Wall Plate- Teacups
- Lottie Dottie Handpainted Ceramic Mugs - Set of 2
- TWC Brand Gift Box
- No returns on gift boxes unless products are damaged/broken. If you are not sure of what to get, may we recommend you explore the gift of choice with our gift cards.
- COD is not available on the curated boxes.
- The Wishing Chair gift box is available in many colors - the color the recipient receives may vary from the image.
- The Wishing Chair gift box is available in various signature wishing chair colours. The colour the recipient receives may vary from the image.
Care InstructionsHandcrafted Spot clean with dry cloth keeps away from dust and moisture.
Returns & Exchange
- Our products are handmade, one piece at a time, and there will be variations & natural blemishes which are not product flaws but inherent part of the manufacturing process.
- Due to the high cost of shipping home decor products, we do not permit return/ exchange except in case of a manufacturing defect or damage in transit wherein we will replace the product.
- To request a replacement, pls send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and photographs of the issue. We will arrange a reverse pick-up and upon receiving the same will send you a replacement.
Delivery & Payments
- We ship all orders from our warehouse in Delhi within 2 working days of receiving them
- Products from brand collabs are shipped separately from the brand's warehouse and will arrive seperately
- COD is available for all orders for a value upto Rs.8000.
- There is a Rs100 shipping charge for orders under Rs.3000. Home Decor products are bulky and the shipping charges become very high for a small independent company like ours to absorb though we absorb a large part of it.
in our customers words
We ship the orders from our warehouse in Delhi and they typically are delivered in 3-7 working days depending on the distance from Delhi, the mode of payment and product availability. All orders received are generally shipped within 48 hours of being received unless its a weekend. Our warehouse is closed on Saturday & Sunday for the weekend. All orders received after 1 pm on Friday onwards are shipped on Monday.
Firstly, please dont worry. It's our responsibility that your order reaches you in perfect shape. All you have to do is take a picture of the damaged product and send us an email at email@example.com with your order number and the image of the product. We will replace it for you at the earliest.
A COD (cash on delivery order) typically means we, The Wishing Chair, first undertake the cost of the process of delivering the COD products to the customer - the cost of packaging, logistical coordination, shipping, handling - is spent without any guarantee that the customer on the other end will be around to receive the product and pay cash. The return of any high value products (which would have a turnaround time of at least 10 days to get back to us) would mean a large transportation cost and lost time for when we can potentially put the high value stores back on our shelves for sale - and therefore ends up incurring a very large loss to us as a small business. That’s why we try and cap COD orders to INR 8000.
Once the order is shipped we will send you a order fulfilled confirmation email along with the tracking details of the courier company. You can set up an alert as well on the courier company website to update you on the status of the shipment. You can reach out to our team for support on the chat button on the bottom right side of your screen.
We can facilitate changes to an order or even a cancellation till the order is shipped. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intstructions. Once the order is shipped, we are unable to make any changes to your order.
When we started our store in 2012, we had one single goal: to offer our customers high quality creations at the most value-for-money prices. We have an inhouse design team and no intermediaries or distributors, which allows us to set the best price for you, while also rewarding the expertise of our factories across the country and their employees at fair rates. 90% of our items are designed and manufactured in India - and for prices to be truly fair, they must stay the same all year round. We do not levy huge mark-up margins on our products and therefore frequent discounts offered are not viable or sustainable! That’s why we rarely run sales or promotions. However twice a year, to honour women and mamas, we have a Mother’s day weekend sale, and a mini discount on International Women's Day. If however, you would like to get even better value on our products, join the TWC Wishlist, our loyalty program, where members rack up TWC cred and enjoy discounts, first-access, surprise gifts and our undying gratitude and love.
Currently we charge a Rs.100 shipping charge if your order value is less than Rs.3000, above that it's free. The nature of our products, mostly home accessories - mean they tend to be high volume, heavy and quite fragile. Therefore we spend time and costs on careful packaging - especially of our glassware, ceramics and stoneware. Our shipping partners tend to charge by weight and volume - so our shipping costs are proportionately larger than other categories such as beauty or fashion. While we do absorb most of the delivery cost, we tend to charge a nominal fee to help us offset the logistics cost. We incur a relatively higher shipping cost on lower value items, so if your order is over INR 5000, then shipping is free. Also, if you join the TWC Perks - you can start acquiring cred and get all your orders shipped free.
In your cart, there is a gift icon next to each product. Click the product you would like gift wrapped, a popup form will open for any message you would like to share. After you enter your messsage, the instruction is saved on your order form. If you would like to gift wrap all items together, you can select gift wrap option for all products and just add the message to one of the items. Our warehouse team will gift wrap the products in our signature brand wrapping paper and add a printed message as well. If you have any further instructions, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Our Design Story
At The Wishing Chair, we celebrate the creative woman. We are handcrafted and designed in India for women by women. Our aim is to inspire you, make you happy and express your creative self. All pieces of our homeware are handmade with love, care, and tradition from start to finish!Whether it's through our ceramics, wall art or decor, we want to give you the opportunity to explore and play with your style every day.
At The Wishing Chair design studio, we embrace a maximalist design approach, juxtaposing colour, patterns and our Indian heritage to create unique products.